Design & Decor Ideas from Customers
“Arrived as described. These were easy to assemble, we have had them for about 3 months and have held up well to daily use. They are comfy and sturdy. We put felt pads on the bottom so they slide smoother on the wooden floors.” – Amazon Customer (Source: Amazon)
“We absolutely love love LOVE these chairs! They are sturdy, look great and were very happy with this purchase. Only thing I would way is that after a while they start to creak so we had to tighten everything. The creaking is less but still there. Other than that, these beautiful chairs are super comfortable and darn stylish!!” – Jadore Paula (Source: Amazon)
“I’ve been wanting the West Elm version of these chairs for a while but was hesitant on forking over $300 per chair. I found these at more than 1/2 the cost ($167 for 2!) While the height is 1-2 inches shorter and the leg design and color tone of the seat is slightly different- it’s a pretty close match and well worth the money saved. I’m highly satisfied! Going to purchase some felt strips for the the bottom to prevent any floor scratching.” – Kristie Gros (Source: Amazon)
“I have only had them for a couple of weeks and so far I am in love with them. I love the color, the looks, everything!!. It was pretty fast and easy to assemble. It is sturdy and comfortable to sit on. I got the 24 inches in height and to me is perfect for a countertop, however my husband thinks we should have tried a higher one. It does gets scratched pretty easy but it hasn’t bothered me too much so far.” – Judy K. (Source: Amazon)
“Purchased these for an AirBnB. Love the look. And they are comfortable and easy to clean. We had a bit of an issue getting the right height. We have normal height counters but the counter height was way too short and the bar height was slightly too high. Went with the bar height in the end as it was the best height out of the two.” – Christy (Source: Amazon)
- Industrial Chic: Pair the chairs with a rustic wooden bar table and complement them with industrial-style pendant lights overhead. Add some metal accents and reclaimed wood shelving to complete the look.
- Mid-Century Modern: Create a retro-inspired bar area by pairing the chairs with a sleek, white bar table. Add a geometric patterned rug, minimalist pendant lights, and some pops of color with vibrant barware and accessories.
- Farmhouse Style: Combine the chairs with a distressed farmhouse-style bar table for a cozy and inviting look. Incorporate a shiplap wall, wire basket storage, and vintage-inspired pendant lights to enhance the farmhouse aesthetic.
- Contemporary Elegance: Pair the chairs with a marble or glass-top bar table for a sophisticated and modern vibe. Complement the chairs with sleek, metallic pendant lights, and add some minimalist artwork and a statement vase to complete the elegant look.
- Bohemian Vibes: Mix and match different chair colors for a bohemian-inspired bar area. Pair the chairs with a textured, rattan bar table and layer the space with colorful rugs, macrame wall hang