Design & Decor Ideas from Customers
“Love these barstools! They were easy to put together. Even prettier than the pictures. The fabric is a thick linen that seems sturdy. (The only negative is the screws on footrests don’t go in all the way, but they seem tight enough.)” – MelC (Source: Amazon)
“Great sturdy chairs. Although after purchased them I found cheaper prices on other sites. Assembly was pretty straightforward the directions don’t tell you much. Me and my boyfriend are a bit on the heavier side and i felt like these chairs would break the first second I sat in them but they are pretty sturdy. I have it a shot. It’s doing fine. It’s just taking me some time to put trust in them. I have a larger rear-end as you can imagine and can still fit even if it’s a little uncomfortable. It just feels it needs breaking in almost. The cushions are okay as far as comfort goes. The design is as pictured. I love the swivel feature.” – Gina (Source: Amazon)
“Look good and are comfy for a breakfast bar. When we first put them together was pretty easy, but the screws on the crossbars that attach to the legs kept coming out so we gorilla glued them and they are great now. My husband is 255 pounds and it holds him just fine so they are sturdy once you gorilla glue them in.” – Kirsten Johnson (Source: Amazon)
“Nice design and quality, just higher that expected. But looks nice!” – Adriana Sanchez (Source: Amazon)
- Modern Chic: The beige Christopher Knight Home Ogden Barstools work amazingly with a minimalist, modern look. Consider pairing them with a high-gloss white bar or kitchen island. Add some cool metallic accents, such as copper pendant lights, to give your space a contemporary edge.
- Rustic Charm: These stools also blend well in a rustic setting. Team them up with a reclaimed wood bar or counter. Include elements like wrought iron accents, Edison bulb lighting, and perhaps a vintage rug for a cozy, rustic look.
- Coastal Style: The beige color of these barstools can work well in a coastal theme. Pair them with a white or light washed wood bar, aqua or sea-green accents, lots of natural light, and decor that involves elements like seashells, driftwood, or nautical themes.
- Traditional Elegance: If you like a more classical look, try pairing these barstools with a dark mahogany or cherry wood bar. Accentuate with deep red or burgundy accents and create a warm, inviting space with soft lighting.
- Bohemian Charm: With their beige color, these stools can be incorporated easily in a boho-chic environment. Pair them with bright, colorful rugs, pillows